Valendor introduces a new electric hole tester – EHT ULTIMATE with Squeeze. It is fully compliant with the coming ISO 4074 standard and gives the user a competitive advantage with reliable hole detection and cost-effective high-speed testing.
We call it EHT ULTIMATE because we feel it ticks all the boxes:
- Reliable, operator independent detection of even the smallest holes in the closed end of the condom, including at the tip of the teat.
- Easy loading.
- Products without a hole are automatically released.
- Sensitivity is easily adjustable.
- Quick settings for products of different length and filling volume requirements.
- Creation of test reports with a push of a button.
- Small size (1000x700x1950mm)
- Estimated service life 20+ years.
- At a speed of 4 sec/condom, the EHT ULTIMATE is faster than any other electrical hole tester, including our previous EHT without the squeeze feature.
- It can be used by manufacturers with squeeze in both in QC and QA testing, since all holes found in the electrical test shall be verified by rolling on absorbent paper. And by third party testing laboratories without squeeze as long the customer specifies ISO 4074:2015 testing (which means that some holes in the closed end may not be detected).
In regards of efficiency the EHT ULTIMATE with Squeeze is unmatched. With an output of 4seconds/condom a single operator can test a batch of 315 condoms in just 20 minutes.